Insight Creative, Inc. Enhances team with New Hires and a Promotion
by Jennifer Rogers
Insight Creative, Inc. recently made changes to their growing team of marketing experts! Tyler Bramer was hired as graphic designer/web programmer, Jennifer Rogers as public relations specialist/copywriter and Jen Haas was promoted to account executive.
Bramer is a graduate of University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and holds a Bachelor’s degree in design arts. He previously worked as a graphic designer at Milwaukee ad agency JWD-Creative, as well as MAX-R, UWGB Union and Herzing University and Tutorial9.net. With his development and creative skills, Bramer specializes in minimalist design, branding and identity, photography and web design.
With previous experience in corporate and agency life, Rogers demonstrates a unique set of writing skills including press releases, feature articles, social media and more. She specializes in effective ad and collateral material copy, creative messaging and technical writing. Rogers is a graduate of University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations and journalism.
Haas was promoted from account coordinator to account executive. In her new role, she brings diverse client relations experience, organization skills and strategic focus to guide clients through the creative process. Haas currently serves in a leadership role at PRSA Northeast Wisconsin, Club Red of Northeast Wisconsin and Current-Young Professionals Network.
Jennifer brings a unique blend of corporate and agency experience in her role as copywriter and public relations specialist. As an essential part of the content department, she is able to showcase her diverse writing, creativity and expertise throughout all of her efforts. Jennifer holds a degree from UW-Whitewater in public relations, with an emphasis in journalism.
- Media Buying 101—What On Earth Does a Media Buyer Do?
- From Concept to Completion
- What We Learned from Rio, Pokémon Go and Game of Thrones
- 11 Blogs for Marketing and Business Inspiration
- Are Cars the Next Must-Have Mobile Device?
- The Power of Interaction
- Back to Basics with Content
- Putting the Social in Social Media
- The Presidential Election vs. Consumer Confidence
- Inspiring Young Minds with Design
- Insight Creative, Inc. Enhances team with New Hires and a Promotion
- There's No Place Like Home
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Your Website is What's for Dinner
- Quick Start Guide to Maximizing Your Branding Budget
- Sitting Pretty ...
- Insight Designer Paints Golden Helmet for Super Bowl 50
- What's In a Name?
- Resolve to Use Reviews Better in the New Year
- This post is going to be all about you.
- On the Road to ROI, Beginning with Engagement
- The Modern Collaboration Toolkit
- Insight Donates Creative Support to Golden House
- Insight Designer Zane Statz Paints New Packers Fence
- Niki Petit Celebrates Milestone Anniversary, Graces Cover of You magazine
- Your PR Efforts are Only as Good as Your Distribution List
- Bringing Ideas Together With Collaborative Web Design
- How to Lose Your Customer's Trust and Business
- Fueling My Addiction
- Protect Your Wordpress Website From the Hacking Horde
- Insight Creative, Inc. Earns Silver Communicator Award