Insight Creative, Inc. Earns Silver Communicator Award
by Emily Morehart
Insight Creative was honored to receive international recognition from the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) in the form of a silver 2015 Communicator Award for the 30-second television spot titled “The Right Tires” created for local tire and auto maintenance chain Matthews Tire. With over 6,000 entries from across the U.S. and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring creative excellence and distinction for communications professionals.
The commercial was part of an annual multi-media branding campaign and was created as a joint effort between the agency’s creative team members Director of Brand Strategy/Copywriter Stacy Allen, Creative Director Jay Bauer, President/Account Executive Jim von Hoff and the client, Matthews Tire General Manager Trevor Rezner. Accepting the award on behalf of the team, von Hoff said, “While our primary goal is to always create work that furthers our clients’ goals, we are also pleased when that work is recognized by our peers.”
Founded by communication professionals over two decades ago, the Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. The 2015 Communicator Awards received over 6,000 entries from ad agencies, interactive agencies, production firms, in-house creative professionals, graphic designers, design firms, and public relations firms.
“The work entered in the 21st Annual Communicator Awards serves as a true testament to the innovative ideas and capabilities of communications and marketing professionals around the world. Each year our entrants continue to amaze by reinventing the ways we communicate and market in an ever-changing industry,” noted Linda Day, executive director of the Academy Interactive and Visual Arts. She added, “On behalf of the entire Academy, we congratulate this year’s Communicator Award entrants and winners for their passion and dedication. We are humbled to be given the opportunity to recognize such amazing work.”
View Insight Creative’s award-winning television commercial “The Right Tires”:
- Media Buying 101—What On Earth Does a Media Buyer Do?
- From Concept to Completion
- What We Learned from Rio, Pokémon Go and Game of Thrones
- 11 Blogs for Marketing and Business Inspiration
- Are Cars the Next Must-Have Mobile Device?
- The Power of Interaction
- Back to Basics with Content
- Putting the Social in Social Media
- The Presidential Election vs. Consumer Confidence
- Inspiring Young Minds with Design
- Insight Creative, Inc. Enhances team with New Hires and a Promotion
- There's No Place Like Home
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Your Website is What's for Dinner
- Quick Start Guide to Maximizing Your Branding Budget
- Sitting Pretty ...
- Insight Designer Paints Golden Helmet for Super Bowl 50
- What's In a Name?
- Resolve to Use Reviews Better in the New Year
- This post is going to be all about you.
- On the Road to ROI, Beginning with Engagement
- The Modern Collaboration Toolkit
- Insight Donates Creative Support to Golden House
- Insight Designer Zane Statz Paints New Packers Fence
- Niki Petit Celebrates Milestone Anniversary, Graces Cover of You magazine
- Your PR Efforts are Only as Good as Your Distribution List
- Bringing Ideas Together With Collaborative Web Design
- How to Lose Your Customer's Trust and Business
- Fueling My Addiction
- Protect Your Wordpress Website From the Hacking Horde
- Insight Creative, Inc. Earns Silver Communicator Award