Insight Designer Zane Statz Paints New Packers Fence
by Emily Morehart
Insight Creative, Inc. graphic designer Zane Statz, alongside fellow St. Norbert alum and friend Spencer Young, volunteered their time and talents to paint a large-scale mural on the new Packers fence opposite the Lambeau Field Atrium. The new fence is sponsored by Cheesehead TV and was finished just in time for the rivalry matchup against the Seahawks Sunday, September 20th.
Estimated to be almost 70 feet long and six feet high, the mural features a Hulk-inspired illustration of Packers running back Eddie Lacy reaching for the Super Bowl 50 trophy with the simpl3 phrase “Cheesehead Nation.” The green and gold work of art stands out from the other theme-painted fences surrounding the stadium, as it’s the first to feature more than just a catchy phrase. Statz and Young each brought their unique talents to the project – Young with a brush and Statz with a spray can – taking fan fence painting to an entirely new level.
And Packer backers are taking notice. Many drivers, walkers and those passing by showed support by honking, waving and some stopping to observe as the artists worked throughout the day last Saturday. Even Lacy himself took notice of the artwork, sending this tweet to his 274,000 followers:
This mad kool https://t.co/1fFtW9tFxW— Eddie Lacy (@Lil_Eazy_Ana_42) September 19, 2015
Hear more from both artists and learn more about their painting process. Watch this news segment as featured on NBC26.
- Media Buying 101—What On Earth Does a Media Buyer Do?
- From Concept to Completion
- What We Learned from Rio, Pokémon Go and Game of Thrones
- 11 Blogs for Marketing and Business Inspiration
- Are Cars the Next Must-Have Mobile Device?
- The Power of Interaction
- Back to Basics with Content
- Putting the Social in Social Media
- The Presidential Election vs. Consumer Confidence
- Inspiring Young Minds with Design
- Insight Creative, Inc. Enhances team with New Hires and a Promotion
- There's No Place Like Home
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Your Website is What's for Dinner
- Quick Start Guide to Maximizing Your Branding Budget
- Sitting Pretty ...
- Insight Designer Paints Golden Helmet for Super Bowl 50
- What's In a Name?
- Resolve to Use Reviews Better in the New Year
- This post is going to be all about you.
- On the Road to ROI, Beginning with Engagement
- The Modern Collaboration Toolkit
- Insight Donates Creative Support to Golden House
- Insight Designer Zane Statz Paints New Packers Fence
- Niki Petit Celebrates Milestone Anniversary, Graces Cover of You magazine
- Your PR Efforts are Only as Good as Your Distribution List
- Bringing Ideas Together With Collaborative Web Design
- How to Lose Your Customer's Trust and Business
- Fueling My Addiction
- Protect Your Wordpress Website From the Hacking Horde
- Insight Creative, Inc. Earns Silver Communicator Award