Insight Donates Creative Support to Golden House
by Emily Morehart
Golden House, Brown County’s shelter for victims of domestic abuse, is hosting their annual fundraising event “All That Glitters—A night of promise for Golden House” Friday, October 30, 2015 at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay. The masquerade party includes a gourmet meal, live entertainment, raffles and an update on Golden House’s continuing community impact.
Insight Creative, Inc., a full service marketing communications agency in Green Bay, has donated their time and services in anticipation of the event to help further the mission of Golden House. “Every individual deserves to live in a peaceful and safe environment without fear. Golden House provides a safe environment for families looking to escape domestic abuse,” Insight Creative President Jim von Hoff stated. “Insight Creative realizes the importance of providing this service in our community and is proud to support this cause.”
Andrea Lasecki, senior social media specialist at Insight, has been working closely with Golden House Communications and Development Coordinator Koren Bandoch to develop a creative theme for the event, plus a printed save-the-date, invitation, RSVP card and Facebook/web graphics.
“The creative theme is inspired by Shakespeare’s saying, ‘All that glitters is not gold,’” Andrea shared. “Not only does the quote serve as visual inspiration for the elegant Venetian theme, but more importantly, it reminds us all that things are not always what they seem and domestic abuse can exist in the most unassuming places.”
There’s still time to register for the masquerade. Reservations can be made online at allthatglittersgb.com/registration by October 30, 2015.
Golden House is a secure place in Brown County where victims of domestic abuse find compassionate, knowledgeable advocates offering confidential, individualized help. Golden House serves individuals and families of all ages, genders, races, sexual orientation, and gender expression, with counseling, temporary shelter, 24-hour helpline, legal assistance (restraining and harassment order filing assistance), support groups, transitional housing options, prevention education and more. For more information, visit goldenhousegb.org.
- Media Buying 101—What On Earth Does a Media Buyer Do?
- From Concept to Completion
- What We Learned from Rio, Pokémon Go and Game of Thrones
- 11 Blogs for Marketing and Business Inspiration
- Are Cars the Next Must-Have Mobile Device?
- The Power of Interaction
- Back to Basics with Content
- Putting the Social in Social Media
- The Presidential Election vs. Consumer Confidence
- Inspiring Young Minds with Design
- Insight Creative, Inc. Enhances team with New Hires and a Promotion
- There's No Place Like Home
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Your Website is What's for Dinner
- Quick Start Guide to Maximizing Your Branding Budget
- Sitting Pretty ...
- Insight Designer Paints Golden Helmet for Super Bowl 50
- What's In a Name?
- Resolve to Use Reviews Better in the New Year
- This post is going to be all about you.
- On the Road to ROI, Beginning with Engagement
- The Modern Collaboration Toolkit
- Insight Donates Creative Support to Golden House
- Insight Designer Zane Statz Paints New Packers Fence
- Niki Petit Celebrates Milestone Anniversary, Graces Cover of You magazine
- Your PR Efforts are Only as Good as Your Distribution List
- Bringing Ideas Together With Collaborative Web Design
- How to Lose Your Customer's Trust and Business
- Fueling My Addiction
- Protect Your Wordpress Website From the Hacking Horde
- Insight Creative, Inc. Earns Silver Communicator Award